Travel Insurance for SuperVisa
GBF Financial offers the following travel insurance options:
Travelling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but the you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 55.
- Quick Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age. There are no eligibility questions for this option.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately, must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.
to purchase Manulife Travel Insurance for out of province or out of country travel.
||SuperVisa lets parents and grandparents who want to visit their families in Canada for longer periods without having to renew their status.
For more information, click here
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada
Almost as important as the ticket
Planning on visiting Canada? Expecting family or friends from outside of the country? People who aren't Canadian residents are not covered by provincial health insurance plans. That means visitors could end up facing significant out-of-pocket expenses if an illness or accident occurs while they're here.
Are you or is someone you know applying for a Parent or Grandparent Super Visa? One of the key Super Visa requirements is proof that you have obtained private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company.
Thankfully, CoverMe Travel insurance for Visitors to Canada offers a convenient, flexible and affordable way to protect against the cost of unexpected medical emergencies. Coverage can be purchased prior to or upon arrival in Canada and is also available for side trips outside Canada, as well as optional coverage for trip interruption and travel accidents.
And, the CoverMe Travel for Visitors to Canada Single-Trip plan meets Super Visa insurance requirements.
This travel insurance is also a smart solution for people who are in Canada on a work visa, Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government health insurance plan and those who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage.
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada is ideal for:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage.
: GBF Financial Travel Emergency Medical for Visitors to Canada includes coverage for:
Coverage for stable pre-existing medical conditions
- Physician services
- Ambulance services
- Semi-private hospital accommodation
- Prescription drugs
- Diagnostic tests
- Treatment by registered specialists and therapists such as chiropractors and physiotherapists
- Emergency dental treatment
- Childcare expenses in the event a traveler is hospitalized
- And much more.
: Visitors who apply for Plan B can qualify for coverage even if they have a pre-existing medical condition, as long as they have been stable for 180 days prior to their coverage starting.
to purchase Visitor's to Canada Insurance from Manulife Financial.
Student Travel Insurance offers:
- Up to $1 million for emergency medical and non-medical coverage for covered risks
- Available to Canadian students studying abroad or out of province and International students studying within Canada.
to purchase Student Travel Insurance from Manulife Financial.