It is a new visa for parents and grandparents who want to visit their families in Canada for longer periods without having to renew their status.
- It allows holders to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time
- It allows multiple entries over a span of up to 10 years
- It is expected to be issued within eight weeks of application
Applicants are required to purchase private Canadian medical insurance valid for at least one year.
Age 69 and under – $100,000 or $150,000
Age 70 to 85 – $100,000
Plan A – Does not provide coverage for pre-existing medical conditions
Plan B – Provides coverage for pre-existing medical conditions as long as the condition has been stable for 180 days before coverage starts
Click on the Below link for a Supervisa tutorial
Click here to get a SuperVisa Travel Insurance quote.
Emergency Medical Benefits:
- Emergency medical attention
- Paramedical services
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency dental treatment
- Expenses related to death
- Emergency medical return home
- Additional expenses for meals and hotel
- Visit to bedside if traveling alone
- Childcare expenses
- Return of children
- Trip Break